As a student, i know the aim of students
coming to school is to study and i really realize study must require a right
way. But in my life, it’s difficult for me to learn English. As a result, how
to improve my English well became my challenge.
Although I am aware of the best time for
reading is the morning, because in the morning the air is fresh and the mind is
clear. I can therefore get a good result. Due to I go to the Tutorial centers
learning study every day cause my body is tired usually. Resulting in
wasted daily morning and missed the best time for reading. Afterward i know in
studying i must have patience. If I have not well known a chapter ,I should
read it again and again. Sometimes i should read the second chapter till i have
realized the first paragraph. I will be felt disappointed in this time. I consider that the other students in English are superior to
me. Third, I know i can’t study only by mouth and i
can’t be absent of mind, or i can get nothing from the book while i am
studying. Even though I know this truth, but I can’t for a long time to
learn.
In the end, I finally know the important
thing is i must always ask “why”. If it is not well understood, (e.g. Content of the
article) I can write the question down and ask my teachers, classmates or
parents. I ought to understand it thoroughly, and my knowledge can be improved.
How should I do? Because I was a shy girl. I dared not to ask the other person
and I’m afraid people think I’m sick. Though there are many ways of studying,
the above will be quite enough if I can practice them.
Next year, all of form 6 students will face
the HK Diploma Secondary School Examination. Also include me. This it’s the
last alarming challenge for us, then I will do my best to overcome my poor
English.
I am nervous that face the HKDSE . I am afraid of I will get a bad result at the next year
回覆刪除I think we need to catch the time that improve our poor English, spend more time to focue on such as reading or listening.
回覆刪除undoubtedly, we should try our best, but we should take more rest in the same time.In order to have enough engry to study and learn:)
回覆刪除I agree with you, it's difficult for me to learn English,but I think we can overcome it through working hard。
回覆刪除